Tuesday, March 21, 2006

From Tomorrow..

Every night I promise myself..
From Tomorrow I shall change..

In my sleep ..I chase my dreams
I chase them till I sigh
And then I relax..I relax in my sleep
To find a day that has dawned

The Clock tells me ..I've relaxed too much
and half the dawn has gone..
I rush for time and I rush for work..
I rush at all I have done..

I rush from work and I am late to sleep
I am late to chase my dream..

Yet I promise myself before I sleep
From Tomorrow I shall change..

2 comments:

Sanjitz said...

a good theme that could have been framed better... beauty is again in its simplicity... keep going

DSK said...

U know ..I realised sth about my way of writing..

one is when I am very thoughtful and intense and the other when I have these wierd passing thoughts..that has to pass ASAP :))..so this is one of them..

I will try to include my Mood next time onwards.

Thanks for the update..