A bag was all I had..in which I preserved memories one by one..
carefully arranging them exactly like they were
conceived.
The laughter dissappeared and settled in a cloud that was becoming heavier...
Words were reluctant as if afraid to shatter the silence... which could only be broken by the ticking away of precious moments.And with my possessions..
I walked..
and you too..
but in different directions.
And from somewhere a strong wind burst the cloud..a tear drop smudged the dust on the barren floor.
The fragrance of rain was sweet
and
luring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So much of contemplation here... nostalgia is reflected... but I was unable to catch hold of the actual meaning intended...
The last few moments that are left in a relationship and then finally when people walk out of it.The silence that grows and takes dominance over everything. There is reluctance in every step but with the last step there is some relief.
hmmmm....... very thoughtful indeed.
"And from somewhere a strong wind burst the cloud..a tear drop smudged the dust on the barren floor."
Beautifully put indeed!!
Thanks Sanjit..
Post a Comment