Sunday, June 04, 2006

Along the Sea..

Let's plan a vacation
by the sea..
A happy you
and a happier me..

Folded trousers,
Sand in hair,
A sweet you
and a salty me..

Endless beaches,
Splashing waves,
I tease and run
you follow me..

To a cosy hut,
under the Coconut tree
A naughty you
And a naughtier me..

A dream vacation
Along the sea..
where I'd love you
And you'd love me..

9 comments:

Crazy said...

one word : "beautiful"

DSK said...

Thanks Crazy :-)

its me said...

that is such a happy picture... loved it...

Sanjitz said...

Felt as if I was running along the strecth of the beach with a bottle of chilled beer in my hand....

EXCELLENT...

feels that i guzzled the entire bottle by now..

DSK said...

Glad that u liked it Soumya :-)

DSK said...

Sanjit..u can indeed go to Goa and do that..;-)

DSK said...

any time dude!!

Anonymous said...

simply loved it :)
very beautiful :)

Lalith said...

tu poems bhi likhti hai ??? aur vo bhi romantic ?? wah wah .. wah wah ...